Future Health Professionals
Sponsored By Erika Turner
H.O.S.A. – Future Health Professionals is a powerful curricular program of student lead activities designed to develop future leaders for the healthcare system. H.O.S.A. participation provides opportunities for students to:
- develop effective leadership qualities and skills;
- enhance communication skills;
- develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- build self-esteem through individual and group achievement;
- participate in community service activities;
- develop character and responsible citizenship traits;
- set goals for lifelong learning and make realistic career choices;
- network with healthcare professionals and peers who have similar goals;
- and access student scholarship opportunities.
A meeting will be held at the end of the year to acquire new members for our competition team.